Learn docker and containers from complete ground up
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Understand what docker is all about
Difference between Virtual machines and docker containers
Working with multiple containers
- Working with docker compose
- Taking the idea of docker in to selenium automation with grid setup
- Basic understanding on Virtual machines and operating systems
- Understanding on Selenium automation
Understanding Docker and using it for Selenium automation course is designed in such a way that any one with zero knowledge on docker and its related concepts can get up to the speed easily without much effort.
This course is splitted into three parts
1. Understanding the ABC of Docker
2. Docker Compose
3. Selenium Grid with Docker
All these three sections are intrinsic, meaning they are interdependent on each other and hence sometimes students may need to go back and forth to get into some related concepts.
First two sections deals with Docker and its related commands, whereas in third section one much have knowledge on Selenium with C# to write code on visual studio for running tests in parallel on multiple containers and multiple browser.Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for Developers and Testers
- Since this course talk about infrastructure, its also for Devops