Learn Photo Editing, Retouching, Duotones, Gradients, Cut Out Objects, Learn the Liquify Tool and Photo Manipulations
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- We will learn how to do dynamic changes to hair color, Eye color, conquer photo retouching and explore the power of the liquify tool.
For any student new to Photoshop, the first three lessons hold your hand through Photoshop basics like setting up Type, objects and working with the layer style panel
We will design a eye catching dynamic social media post using some of our Photoshop Skills.
- We will also explore duotones and gradients and how they can make a big impact on photos.
- Photoshop Creative Cloud preferred, but not required to learn most of the tools reviewed in this class
- No prior Photoshop Experience Necessary. Beginners welcomed!
Have you ever wanted to know how to do photoshop manipulations but were intimated by the process? Look no further, I designed this class to be gentle enough for newcomer to photoshop and also those with more intermediate skills.
I also teach a wide variety of design class on Udemy with over 11,000 students. I just launched my graphic design master class and this class includes videos from the masterclass course.
The first three lessons hold your hand through the basic set up of Photoshop including the type tool, the layering system, layer styles and objects. We will then learn the many options you have when cutting out objects and people to place on other backgrounds and settings.
We will learn how to do dynamic changes to hair color, Eye color, conquer photo retouching and explore the power of the liquify tool. We will also explore duotones and gradients and how they can make a big impact on photos.
Last but not least, we will design a eye catching dynamic social media post using some of our Photoshop Skills. Are you ready to start creating what seems like magic with Adobe Photoshop?
As an added one hour bonus section, I will take you through each step of a mock up ad design process. We will review adding textures with brushes, burn and dodge tools and adding layers and dimensions to your design.
NEW LESSONS ADDED MONTHLY!Who is the target audience?
- Virtual Assistants, aspiring Graphic Designers and other professionals wanting to add Photoshop to their skillset
- Beginners to Adobe Photoshop wanting to learn Photo editing, manipulation skills and other tools
- Anyone who wanted to know how to do photoshop manipulations but were intimated by the process