RHCE Level for Linux Administration based on Linux Machines covering advanced Network & Storage
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 14 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Configuring and Managing Kerberos Authentication ( Server & Client )
Configuring and Managing Advanced Networking using Network Manager
Configuring and Managing Firewalld
- Configuring and Managing Unbound DNS
- Configuring and Managing Apache Web Service
- Configuring and Managing iSCSI SAN Storage
- Securing SSH Service
- Managing MariaDB
- Configuring and Managing NFS and Samba for File Sharing
- Getting Started with Bash Scripting
- Managing and Configuring Postfix for Relay SMTP
- Two Virtual Machines running with CentOS 7
- Internet Access
In the Linux Administration Field , we can not get started with any Linux Advanced Tasks without getting Mastered in these Topics, this Course will Help all Students who aim at enhancing their Knowledge and reaching to the Senior Level of Linux Administration.
This Course is the ONLY in Udemy that discusses the RHCE 7 Related Topics with Documentations in all Lessons.
This Course is a preparation for the RHCE Exam with all of its conetnts
CentOS 7 System Engineer Complete Course includes Videos and Documentations for each Module , This Course is Consisted of 14 of Modules , each Module has a Number of Lessons.
This is not the RHCE official course. But will extremely help anyone wants to get certified RHCE on RHEL7
The Course Modules :
Who is the target audience?
- Kerberos Authentication.
- NFS File Sharing.
- SMB File Sharing.
- Advanced Networking.
- Unbound DNS.
- Apache Web Service.
- iSCSI SAN Storage.
- Mail Service.
- Managing SSH.
- Managing MariaDB.
- Starting with Bash Scripting.
- Logging and Monitoring.
- Linux Administrators in the RHCSA Level
- Linux Beginners who want to enhance their knowledge
- Students who need to gain RHCE 7 Certificate