- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 9 Downloadable Resources
- 79 Coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
You will be able to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- You will understand and use complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototype, inheritance, first-class functions, closures, and more.
- You will learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions. Because coding is not just writing code, it’s also thinking about your code!
- Take the w3 Schools, Upwork or
- No coding experience is needed to take this course! We will start from the basics
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must!
- Also, wherever there is anything related to HTML/CSS, We will cover needed details in those sections. If you still have a question,you can ask it in the Q&A section.
*** Brand New Course Updated in Septemper 2017 ***
*** More than 38,000 students. Students from over 167 countries. 5 star ratings and you can see what other students have to say in the review section. Stop Thinking! Take the course Now! ***
Enjoyed the course very much. The coding exercises were great. Having exercises to work on and figure out makes learning so much more interesting. The lectures were excellent and the lecture materials were very helpful. The instructor was responsive in the Q&A and all the course material worked like a charm. I would definitely take another course by this instructor. Thanks for a great experience.
Would you like to learn the number #1 programming dialect that powers the web?
In the event that your answer is a major YES… At that point this is precisely the course you are searching for!
Keep in mind –
There is no development without reiteration!
• Learn how to sort out and structure your code utilizing modules and capacities, how to make information security and epitome, and why that is so critical