This course is a basic introduction to the world of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Understand PLC’s basic arquitecture
Utilize Basic PLC’s Programming Software
Identify PLC’s Harware and Components
- Reading, and understanding English
- Basic Personal Compuer Skills
- Basic Mathematic Knowledge
- Programming and Communication Software (RSLogix and RSLinx)
This course is a basic introduction to the world of Programmable Logic Controllers. Specifically, this course introduces the use of the PIB [PLC-in-A-Box] and the Allen Bradley Micro_Logix 1000 controller and associated hardware and software.
Chapter 1: Intro to the PIB
Chapter 2: Setting Drivers for the PIB
Chapter 3: Verifying Communication with the PIB
Chapter 4: The PIB Software Overview
Chapter 5: Selecting the PIB Processor
Chapter 6: The PIB Basic Commands Library
Chapter 7: The PIB Software Data Files
Chapter 8: The PIB First Project
Chapter 9: Documenting the First PIB Project
Chapter 10: Testing the First PIB ProjectWho is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of Programmable Logic Controllers