A mandatory first aid course covering all of the common injuries and illnesses especially of children.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Identify emergency medical situations that can happen to children
Administer potentially life saving treatment to children in dangerous situations
Know which red flags to look for, and when to call for professional help
- Properly manage the situation until professional help arrives
- There are no prerequisites for this course
***For coupons and to read more about us:***
Taking care of kids can be scary, because they are very accident prone.
This is true for children of all ages, from newborn infants to older kids who are almost fully grown.
Anybody who has the responsibility of taking care of kids, whether you be a parent, teacher, babysitter, older sibling, or even a neighbor who is asked every so often to look after the kids, should know the very basics of how to act in an emergency situation.
This course is not designed to make you a professional medical provider, and it will not teach you how to diagnose your child’s illness. This course is basic and necessary, and will cover the most common situations that can and will arise, as well as less common but dangerous situations that require immediate response. After taking this course you will feel more comfortable and confident, that if something should happen to a child and you are in the area, you will be able to properly assess what needs to be done and take the right steps to control the situation until help arrives.
There are many situations where appropriate steps taken immediately can save lives, prevent future complications, prevent bad situations from getting worse, and make sure that the healing process starts effectively and immediately.
This course will include:
- An hour and a half of instructional video designed to make sure you come away with the key points to know and remember
- Tests along the way to make sure you understand the material, and will be ready to act when necessary
- Sources in order to further enrich those who choose to read extra with the necessary tools to do so
You need to know the basic steps of treatments in order to be prepared for a number of situations that can and will arise.
- Fractured Bones
- Allergic Reactions
- Serious Infections
These are some very common scenarios that happen daily around the world, and with the proper immediate response you can prevent these situations from getting much worse. This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to know how to act in these situations, along with many others.
First aid is essential knowledge that every person should have.
First aid specific to children is a skill set that everybody that deals with children either personally or professionally should have.Who is the target audience?
- Current Parents
- Future Parents
- Anybody else who wants to feel more confident in their ability to administer first aid to children