Learn CPR online – anywhere, anytime! Created by physicians and adheres to 2010 AHA guidelines. Get certified today!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 2 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Complete Your Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and First Aid Certification Course 100% Online with NHCPS’ Physician Created and Reviewed. All Course Material Adheres to the Latest American Heart Association (AHA) Standards and Guidelines
Fast, 100% Online CPR, AED and First Aid training and certification grants the freedom to complete requirements anywhere and any time
By the completion of this course the participant will be proficient in the knowledge and techniques required to respond to common emergencies.
- You will learn how to perform high quality CPR
- You will learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- You will learn how to prevent and treat common illnesses and injuries
- You will learn how to prevent and treat common infant, child and adult emergencies
- No previous training or special materials are required
Knowing how to deliver Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), AED & First Aid is critical in responding to common emergencies. This course will prepare you to perform CPR, First Aid, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in accordance with the latest guidelines.
This course will cover how to provide care to simple and complex injuries, respond to common medical problems, perform high quality CPR, basic airway management, and safety and prevention. Populations covered include infants, children, and adults.
The course package includes:
– CPR, AED & First Aid Lectures and Video Presentations
– CPR, AED & First Aid Knowledge Assessments and Review Questions
NOTE – This course is for training on CPR, AED & First Aid.
Optional FREE Certification Available: This course is for training in CPR, AED & First Aid. If you would like to be certified please visit us online at NHCPS and complete your CPR certification test. Udemy students receive the certification for FREE by using coupon code: mu618bc0raWho is the target audience?
- Health Care Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nursing and Allied Health Care Students
- Emergency Responders
- Anyone who wants to be prepared to save a life