Master presentation skills for PowerPoint 2016. Create stunning and professional presentations to Impress your employer
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Increase in workflow and productivity
Unique presentation guidelines
How to use and customize you Quick Access Toolbar and Status Bar
- Through description for each tab (File, Home, Insert and more)
- Manipulate text with colour and effects
- How to animate and use transitions throughout your presentation
- How to add notes to your slide
- No prior PowerPoint skills needed
- PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 for Windows
- PowerPoint 2011/2016 for MAC (2011 may have a few less functions)
- Access to computer and internet
- Basic computer skills
Hi there, my name is Victoria White and I will be your instructor for this presentation on Udemy. I would like to welcome you to my course The Complete Beginner’s Guide to PowerPoint 2016 – How to Master The Art of Presentation Making.
Want to be one step ahead of you competitors in the work force?
Want to create PROFESSIONAL, EYE-CATCHING, MEMORABLE presentations through PowerPoint?
Want to make a statement at you next office meeting or school presentation?
Then this is the course for you!
PowerPoint is used to help communicate with your audience on a higher level. Not just with words but also many visual aspects as well. Learning the basics can set you a part from everyone. There are many creative ways to use the basic elements that will be shown in this course to create an outstanding presentation. This is the ONLY course that will teach you how to properly use each basic function to its maximum potential.
Each lecture is simplified at a beginner level, in order to teach anyone and everyone at all levels the simplest and easiest version of how to use PowerPoint. Lectures are specified on individual sections for less confusion. Straight to the point videos with little to no rambling.
Please be sure to look out for my other courses here on Udemy!
All of my courses come with a no questions asked, 30-day money back guarantee.
Once finished the course, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have, so be sure to rate and leave a comment about what you liked and disliked about my course. Your feedback will help me improve the course, as well as, future courses to come!
Feel free to recommend any courses you would like to see me create for your benefit.Who is the target audience?
- Those wanting to learn PowerPoint from start to finish
- People looking to enhance their ability in creating a professional PowerPoint