Learn to build your own cloud! Get familiar with Vmware ESXi, vSphere, vCenter, OpenFiler, vMotion and High Availability
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- to download the free VMware vSphere ESXi, install VMware ESXi, work with the vSphere Client and manage a host using the vSphere Client
will learn about VMware Virtualization with VMware Player, vSphere ESXi, vSphere Client and VMware Converter
install and configure VMWare vCenter and OpenFiler
- understand what a virtual network and storage are
- understand vMotion, HA, cloning and converting VMs
- configure and use Resource Pools
- Access to the internet
- Basic computer knowledge
With virtualization, a single server can host dozens or hundreds of virtual machines running a variety of operating systems, and even hook them together in a virtual network or cloud infrastructure. This practical course shows you how to create a virtual system using the VMware VSphere environment.
You’ll find all the information you need to understand, design, and deploy one-without getting overwhelmed with technical detail.
Who is the target audience?
- Introduces you to virtualization and VMware’s virtualization/cloud computing technology
- Covers installation, deployment, management and maintenance
- Provides what IT managers and system administrators need to roll out their first virtualized or cloud infrastructure, or to get up to speed on VMware’s technology
- Anyone who wants to learn about virtualization
- Anyone who wants to build its own virtual infrastructure or its own cloud
- IT passionates