New York Times Bestselling Author and Wharton’s #1 Professor Teaches You How to Develop and Champion Original Ideas
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 13 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Apply research-backed strategies for generating—and recognizing—your most promising original ideas
Identify individuals who can provide the most effective feedback on your original ideas
Champion your original ideas to gain support and funding
- Recognize Givers, Takers, and Matchers in your workplace and engage them effectively to move your original ideas forward
- Align your generosity with your skills and interests
- This course is open to anyone who wants to become more original. There are no prerequisites.
This course will introduce you to research-grounded insights to become an original thinker capable of driving creativity and change in the world. Taught by Adam Grant, Wharton’s top-rated professor for five straight years and the author of the New York Times bestsellers Originals and Give and Take, you’ll learn strategies for developing and selecting a breakthrough idea and championing it effectively.
Adam will share surprising studies spanning business, social entrepreneurship, technology and entertainment. He will teach you how to recognize a good idea, speak up without getting silenced, build a coalition of allies, and choose the right time to act.
He’ll also share his findings on how anyone can pursue a more generous, creative life while still getting ahead in their careers. Most importantly, he’ll present his insights in ways that you can immediately apply to your own work and life. Each video will be accompanied by an actionable tool or exercise you can use to apply the principles Adam talks about to advance your own original ideas. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to develop a meaningful and original idea to change the world.Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for anyone who is interested in tackling problems in more original ways.