First part of tutorial series about modeling and lighting subway train interior
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Model subway train interior with every single part and apply same techniques to model any other vehicle’s interior.
- Students can use any versions of 3ds max, Vray and Photoshop. But to open tutorials project file they will need 3ds max 2014
Detailed 3ds max modeling course. This course is designed to teach whole modeling process of subway train interior step by step. We will cover the modeling of every single part of train. Course shows polygonal and spline modeling techniques. Student will learn how to model clean shapes of anything they want. At the end of this course we will move on to lighting process. Vray lights will be our choice. After adjusting our lights we will do some test renders and finish our course.Who is the target audience?
- This modeling course is meant for intermediate level students, who know basic modeling principles. The course is not designed for those, who are new to 3ds max.