- 32 mins on-demand video
- 3 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- What Will I Learn?
- Create attractive blog headlines that will make people want to click
Generate endless amount of new blog ideas
Create on-trend graphics for your blog & social media profiles
- Analyze headline options to find the most effective option
- Capture and organize your blog ideas
- Download free professional photos for your blog
- Set up alerts for any time your blog is shared online
- Computer or Smartphone
- Internet Access
- The ultimate blogging tools course…
- TAUGHT BY A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, BLOGGER, & HUFFINGTON POST CONTRIBUTOR…
- SAVE TIME AND BOOST YOUR BLOGGING & WRITING PRODUCTIVITY...
- Improve your writing and blogging get your content shared more…
“Presented in a friendly style with just enough information to help you find the tools, assess it and start to use it!” —ELIZABETH GRANEY, UDEMY STUDENT
“He’s introducing some small tools that can make a big difference… ” —MOHAMMAD HOSSEIN, UDEMY STUDENT
“Tyler, the instructor was knowledgeable and easy to understand…” —SABRINA BOOTHE, UDEMY STUDENT
“I have learned so many new things.” —EKTA KALRA, UDEMY STUDENT
“Nice concise course with some valuable tools.” —THOMAS BERWICK, UDEMY STUDENT
“Amazing instructor, mentioned exact things you should know…” —MUHAMMAD KIANI, UDEMY STUDENT
“Great tools and professional delivery…” —ERIQUE LARAE COGGINS, UDEMY STUDENT
Wish you could get more writing done? Be more consistent with your blogging? Grow your audience? Have your content shared more?
Let’s be honest, nobody wants to write things that nobody reads. We write because we want to communicate. The question is, how do you write in a way that gets noticed (and actually get reads)?
The online blogging and writing world is more crowded than it’s ever been making it harder to stand out and get noticed. That’s why you need to work smarter, not harder.
The tools in this course will help you do just that. In just a few minutes you’ll discover tools and hacks for…
- Developing blogging ideas for articles people actually want to read
- Writing attractive headlines that make people want to click
- Capturing and organizing your blogging ideas
- Designing dynamic graphics for your blog & social media profile
- Setting up alerts for any time your blog is shared online
Have you’ve ever wondered why some people seem to attract thousands of readers with their blogs? Wonder how they get published at places like Huffington Post and Buzzfeed?
These writers know something you don’t… but the good news is that you can learn it, too.
I’m a professional copywriter and freelance blogger and I’ve spent the last three years writing and publishing articles at some of the world’s largest online publications — places like the Huffington Post and The Blaze. And during that time I’ve learned about some of the tools of the trade that will save you tons of time and frustration.
The blogging tools mentioned in this course are 100% free and have very little, if any, learning curve. This means you’ll be able to take action immediately and see results FAST!
I don’t want you to waste your time on this course, though, so if you answer NO to any of these questions then this course probably isn’t for you. (But if you answer YES then I wouldn’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself)
- Do you want to (quickly) gain confidence as a blogger?
- Do you want to build a following and grow your platform as a blogger?
- Do you want more people read your blog and visit your blog or website?
- Do you want to see your content shared more on social media?
I’ve spent the past several years searching for and discovering these tools the hard way. And I’ll be transparent with you, you can search and find these tools on your own. BUT I can guarantee you that it will take you A LOT LONGER and you’ll run the danger of falling even father behind.
I want to help YOU take a shortcut and hit the ground running.
I want to help YOU get ahead of the pack and boost your blogging productivity.
Let’s get started!Who is the target audience?
- Online Entrepreneurs and Marketers
- Writers and Authors
- Online Writers
- Anyone Wanting to Grow Their Blog