In 5 Card Stud strategy, you really want to get 'High Cards' and 'Pairs'. You only want to play for 'Straights' and 'Flushes' if on 'Third Street' you already have three cards towards a straight flush or if you are certain you will be able to get a flush or straight on the 'Fourth Street'.
When playing with 5 Card Stud strategy, one thing you need to pay close attention to is how your opponents play. Many players in a lot of different games have different things that do with the different hands, so the more you watch the more you will learn their little tell tail signs. Some people pretend to have a better hand than they actually do. This is often called bluffing and can be picked up easily.
With 5 Card Stud strategies, there is only one face down card. This makes it much easier than it is in most other poker games to trick your opponents and put them on edge, making them think you have a better hand than you really do. Again, watching and learning how your opponents play is important and also aids in the way that you play. But, you need to be careful about the tell tail signs you are sending, as your opponents will be watching and learning how you play as well.
In 5 Card Stud strategies, you need to be careful how you play in the first round as this will help determine how the rest of the game will follow. For example, in the First Street you would not want to start without at least one card that beats the board or without a pair as this game is all about 'High Cards' and 'Pairs'. You would actually want to fold if in the first three cards you did not have at least a pair. However, this is not a written rule. If you are beat on the board, you really need to fold without you have a good chance of beating the player with the best hand.
In 5 Card Stud rules, the good starting hands are – any pair, high pairs or low pairs. Obviously, the higher the card pair, the better your chances. You would need to think about folding if you did not receive triples in the third street. This is called 'Any Pair'. If both your cards are higher than the rest of your opponents – for example you have 8 and 9 and no one else's cards are higher than 7- this is called 'Both Cards Higher than the Board'.
If you have a King down and a five up, then you would beat the board if no one else had a up card that is higher than a Jack. This is called 'High Hole Card that Beats the Board with Any Up card'. And finally, if your up card is an Ace, it is always a good hand that will usually go past Third Street without needing a pair, with the right down card. Your face down card does not have to beat the board, but it should be a high card. This is called 'High Up card that beats the board with High Card in Hole'.
To better understand 5 card stud strategies, go to http://www.TitanPoker.com and try this game out for yourself. While you are there, check out our other articles about 5 card rules and tips.
What is a centrifugal pump? It is designed according to the principle of the centrifugal force. It is a pump that uses the high-speed rotating impeller to make the water move and realize the transportation of the water. In the market, there are a lot of centrifugal pumps. On basis of its functions, it can be classified into home pump and industrial pump. According to its pumped medium, it can be separated into clarified water pump, transh pump and anti-corrosive pump. Owing to its compact structure, even flow rate, low vibration, stable operation and other features, the centrifugal pump is widely used to transport the fluid through a pipeline in the different systems, such as cooling system, industrial equipment, aqua farm, fertilization system Egypt cleaning system.
In order to completely learn the working principle of this pump, it is of great necessity to first learn what the centrifugal principle. Simply speaking, the centrifugation actually is a kind of the inertial performance. For example, when the umbrella slowly turns around, the water drip on the umbrella will also turn around with the umbrella. This is caused by the centrifugal force, which is formed by the friction force between the umbrella and the water drip. However, if the umbrella turns around very quickly, the water drip will get away from the umbrella. Because the friction force can not make the water drip move in a circle. This is the so-called centrifugation. Just as its name implies, the centrifugal pump makes use of the centrifugal phenomenon to work.
Now it is turn to introduce the basic structure of a centrifugal pump . It consist of six parts, namely impeller, pump body, pump axis, bearing, seal ring and stuffing box. The impeller is the core component for this pump. It has a so quick rotating speed that it can deliver the large power. As for the impeller leaves, they plays an important role in the large power output. The pump body is also named shell. It is the main body of the centrifugal pump. Its main function is to support the whole equipment. As the main component to transmit the mechanical energy, the pump axis is to pass the torque of the electric motor to the impeller. As for the bearing, there are two kinds, namely roller bearing and sliding bearing, whose function is to support the pump axis. The seal ring is installed at the junction between the inner edge of the shell and the outer edge of the impeller. It plays an important role in increasing the reflux resistance, reducing the internal leakage and prolonging the operation time. As for the stuffing box, it is composed of stuffing material, water sealing pipe, seal cage and so on. To seal the gap between the shell and axis is its main function.
The earliest forms of powder coating have been around since the early 1950s and were born from America's insatiable appetite for motor vehicles. The continued streamlining of the sub-contract supplier network led to manufacturers seeking the "holy grail" of a one coat finishing system. This, coupled with early signs from environmental pressure groups, led to powder coating as we know it today, which can be best described as "solid paint".
The advantages over the established systems of traditional spray enamelling were speed of application and the continued pursuit of a high performance coating process. In place of the traditional etch prime, primer and possibly two coats of top coat, powder coating can do these all in one operation, though there were limitations.
Some of earliest examples of plastic or powder coating were quite simply of placing the pre-heated component in vat of aerated or fluidised powder. The powder was placed in a container on top of a fine membrane then a controlled amount of compressed air was passed through the membrane. The powder then bubbled and subsequently doubled in volume and the heated components were placed in this bubbling fluid for the time determined by the thickness of finish required and the amount of sink the component held. This was powder coating in most simple form and offered little or no performance or aesthetic qualities but it did offer the distinct advantage of speed and, in turn, cost savings.
The application equipment was developed from dipping into powder to spraying on powder and the basic spray equipment from the 1960s and 1970s has now led us to the state of the art equipment we recognize today. The same three parts of the process, however, remain as important now as they were then: these are (a) the pre-treatment, (b) application and (c) curing of the components. These three key elements of the process will be discussed in future articles, along with the environmental issues associated with the powder coating industry.
Among the very basic needs of man, one of the very prominent ones is of course, clothing. Previously, clothes used to be made out of primitive techniques, such as by hand or manual cloth weaving techniques. However, the modern times has seen the advent of sewing machines and other automatic technologies that have eased the burden of sewing to a great extent. Hand sewing in itself is an art! That requires patience as well as experience and expertise. For beginners, learning how to sew can be tough at first though fun later. The first step towards hand sewing is to put the thread into the eye of the needle either manually or through a simple device meant specifically for the purpose. The second step is to learn the different patterns of sewing either from a sewing manual or from a person who has some experience in the field. It should always be remembered that hand sewing can be more convenient and accurate than using a sewing machine once the basics of hand sewing has been learned well. Besides, it also fills the person's mind with a sense of pride, having been able to accomplish something creative and worth admiration!
The very basic sewing technique that can be found everywhere is sewing seams. Learning about this technique can be instrumental towards proper learning. Another important aspect is choosing the lengthwise grain, crosswise grain and bias grain of the fabric on which the design or embroidery has to be made. The main thing that is needed for accomplishing good work in sewing is of course, confidence within the person. The other thing that should be kept in mind is that the fabric should have a straight grain line for yielding best results. Learning techniques of straightening the grain line is of utmost importance. The various stitches that are generally used in day-to-day stitching purposes are mainly-chain stitch, sewing darts, buttonhole stitch or blanket stitch, hemming stitch, cross stitch etc. Vivid information about all these stitches is essential for learning good sewing practice.
In case of sewing machines such vital information is not needed, as a definite number of embroidery patterns are already programmed into it from the very beginning itself. Thus, the user only has to choose the required pattern and the rest of the job is done by the machine itself. The machine provides the user with the opportunity to pin the seam that in turn helps him to concentrate on the sewing machine only. A good seam finish is also important, as it not only saves waste of the thread but also gives the seam proper strength.
Apart from these, safety is another part of the story that should be given proper attention to! It is best to maintain a separate room or space for sewing purposes as the sharp instruments that are used can cause serious injuries. They should thus be kept out of the reach of children. Following by following proper procedures and safety precautions, sewing can turn out to be a very fruitful hobby, as it can not only provide one with self-contention but also can save a lot of money otherwise spent on tailoring.
If you want to trade options then you are going to have to learn options trading. I'm afraid there is no short cut.
Now I do not know how you found about options or why you want to trade, but I suspect that if you are like the millions of others like us out there, its because you are sick of your job and you want to earn some extra cash which hopefully one day might free you!
The good news is that options trading can free you from your job and let you do what you want when you want. By taking advantage of compound interest and average monthly returns of 5% to 7% then there is no reason that you can not make good monthly income.
The bad news is to make consistent profits from options trading you are going to have to know what you are doing. You are going to have to study options trading and how it works.
Now when I say this is "bad news" it really is not that bad. There are worse things which could happen to you! However learning how to trade options can be tricky …… and expensive as your mistakes will cost you money.
The first thing you should do is buy a beginners book on trading options. This will teach you the basics and the terminology used in the business. Now once you have finished reading your book, please be aware that you will not be able to retire rich. This is just the beginning.
The next thing you should do is avoid expensive seminaries that charge you thousands of dollars to attend. All these suspects really are, are big flashy sales pitches for their useless software that they want to sell to you for another few thousand dollars. Avoid !!
Lastly you should attempt to seek out someone who is already trading successfully and following them. Reading books is fine but sooner or later you are going to have trade for real! By learning from a mentor you will greatly accelerate your learning curve and help avoid costly mistakes.
Basically, there are three categories of knitting machines; the card punch machine, the manual and the computerized knitting machine. These machines come in different gauges as well. Gauge is the term used for describing the distance between the knitting needles of the machine.
In this way you could choose the bulky gauge, which is about 9 mm for knitting heavy garments; you may prefer the mid-gauge, which is about 6.5 mm for DK type yarns; you could use the standard gauge which comes at 4.5 mm and with which you could normally knit anything you want; of you could use the thin gauge, which comes at about 3.6 mm and is best for light fabrics.
The manual machines for knitting are the most common and easiest to use for anyone who is new to this endeavor or occupation. This machine, since it is manual, would require you to manipulate it by hand in order to create the required knitting pattern.
Although it sounds a little cumbersome, it is easy to set up and use; therefore, preferred by beginners. The card punch machine uses pre-punched cards to understand what type of pattern is required.
This is also very easy to use once you understand how to use and create the cards. Lastly, you have the electronic machine, which is comparable to a computer. This knitting machine uses files just like a computer, in order to produce the pattern you want done.
Now that you have an idea of what type of knitting machines there are, you could move on to brands and models that are available in the market. When you are out shopping for a suitable knitting machine, you will need to choose between the expensive and heavy-duty metal body models and the cheaper, yet versatile plastic body machines. Unless you are buying the machine for a busy business, the plastic body should be just fine. These machines can always be upgraded with the help of adequate accessories.
Once you have some knowledge about knitting machines, it should be easy for you to decide which one will be the best for you. When making a decision, you should consider the style of your work, the budget you have, the type of knitting yarn you will be using, and lastly, the number of garments you would like to be able to produce.
You should find it easy to identify which type of machine will suit your purpose best. Your choice will likely be dependent upon whenever you want the machine as an outlet for a hobby, or as means to set up a small home based venture.
As a CNC machinist, you can be trained in a variety of different ways. You can attend a school, receive on the job training or work as an apprentice. The amount or the type of training that you will specifically need to perform adequately on the job will be determined by the type of CNC machining job that you are interested in.
There are different jobs that one could do that involve the CNC machining process. You can choose between programmers, entry level machinists, or a CNC set up operator. With each occupation comes a different set of educational basics and training basic that are needed to perform the job.
Entry level machinists may only require just a couple of weeks of training prior to beginning their career as an entry level CNC machine operator. Set up operators and programmers may require up to a couple of years of training before they can begin. The educational background for these two job positions need the requirements of algebra, trigonometry, blueprint reading, metalworking, computer programming, and drafting. These subjects are definitely recommended so that one can better their understanding and chances of becoming a CNC machine set up operator or CNC machine programmer.
The training for these positions will alternate between shop (hands-on) training and theory classes that include: safety, CAD software, blueprint reading, shop practices, physics, programming, etc. The students will actually start the training process on manual machines prior to learning on CNC machines.
Most people who train to become a CNC machinist do so through community colleges and voluntary schools. There is a wide variety of training programs that are located throughout the world. You will learn the basics about CNC machining and how the computer software programming is directly related to the machine. Without one, the other will not work. The programmer has to right the program to the right specifications and coding so that the final product that is created by the machine is of the right specifications. One little mistake can throw the whole process off.
Operators should also learn how to make small adjustments to the programming just in case there is a small glitch in the system. This will help to save the company time and money. The program will only work with the machine if the set up operator fulfills the right steps that the job requires and gets the right tools into place and positions the material correctly. From here, the machine does the rest of the work.
Employers may also require that their employees receive additional training to update their skills as necessary. They also prefer to hire employees who have certificates, etc in fields that are directly related to the core knowledge of CNC machines. This means, computers, computer programming, etc. Now there is a national set of standards that is being developed to help make sure that CNC machinists are qualified and have received proper training on these highly technological machines. By completely this curriculum, employers are more liable to hire you as an employee.
You will find that poker training is available in two forms. Live poker training is conducted in a classroom-like setting with an instructor. This training can be costly to you in both time and money. You must attend class at the time specified by the instructor or school. You will be learning with other students that may or may not be at your level of the learning curve. You may have to wait for some to understand, or you may not understand fully before the rest of the class moves on to the next module. The advantage to live courses is that your questions will be answered immediately.
Sometimes a more practical way for you to learn is with a formal course online that uses poker training software. The online courses can be taken at your own pace, whenever you grasp the concepts quickly and want to move on to the next idea or if you need additional time to fully understand the concepts as they are presented.
Additionally, online courses are taken in the comfort of your own home. Your study and practice can take place at any time that is convenient to your busy schedule. If you have questions, you will most likely be directed to post your questions in a student forum. The comments and questions are monitored by the instructor and you will usually receive more than one answer. Choose the answers that make the most sense to you and configure your personal strategies using the information given.
In looking for a good online course, however, use caution. There are many courses available online today, and most of them are not worth your time and money. This could lead to frustration on your part. A few great courses have been written by credible and very professional poker mentors. Do your best to find the best course. The time you spend searching for poker training software will prove to be worthwhile and will save you many hours and lost wagers and reduce the frustration level that many new players face. This should be of assistance to you when doing your search for the right training course.
Companies and organizations today use web conferencing in many aspects of their organizations-to conduct meetings, collaborate on projects, demonstrate products and services, and more. Learning to use web conferencing technology is pretty easy, but there is a lot more to training via web conference than just putting on a headset, dialing up an audio-conferencing bridge, and logging onto the application.
This article offers some helpful tips specifically targeted to web conference training.
1. Even though you are using web conferencing to deliver training, the training content itself must still be planned and crafted just as carefully as if it were for a traditional classroom session or e-Learning course.
2. When developing PowerPoint slides to use in web conference training follow these guidelines:
– Simplify content.
– Use a large, bold, simple font like Arial.
– Have no more than 6 to 8 lines of text per page (fewer are better).
– Make no more than 4 to 5 training points per page (fewer are better).
– Use plain backgrounds that contrast well with the text without clashing.
– If possible, avoid complex animations (ie no spinning text, etc.).
3. Establish one person as the point of contact, (POC) for communicating with their group of attendees. Provide all information to this one person and let them communicate it to their own people.
4. Provide an outline of objectives for attendees prior to the conference.
5. Test all aspects of your presentation ahead of time. (Enlist the help of an online facilitator or a student for these tests.):
– Check your phone lines and headset, and replace weak batteries with full new sets.
– Although most web conference technologies automatically run a short program to install and test your machine, open your own test conference and run your presentation. Confirm that your machine will not freeze up because of low PC memory or connection speed.
– Check any online exercises, tests, or polling questions you have planned for the session.
– Run through the presentation twice, to both check its timing and leave ample time for questions and answers.
6. If student answers are being stored in a database or a learning management system (LMS), determine how they will be ranked, saved, and accessed later.
7. Are you using an electronic whiteboard? Check to see how its images will be stored. Will your students need them later? How can they access this material? Is it something you can post in a reference area on your training LMS?
8. If you are going to demonstrate with examples, try to keep them relevant to the audience. It's easier for people to learn when material is presented through examples that make sense to them.
9. Check how much background noise your system produces. Stage the actual conference in a quiet place, where you can control any heating or air conditioning noise. Be careful about rustling papers. And never eat anything or chew gum during the conference.
10. Will a host introduce you or will you have a guest presenter during the web conference? If so, you'll need to run through all of things discussed in item 5 with the other participant.
11. Do you or your guest tend to run long? If so, you may want to use cue cards. Or use a second computer (or laptop) as a time clock, to signal when someone is running long.
12. Limit each session to 60 – 90 minutes. Longer sessions are not productive.
13. Limit your audience. When possible, keep the number of people attending small. (No more than six people are best.)
14. You might want to ask your technical people to set up a dual monitor configuration on your PC (or laptops) for you, so that your presentation appears on one display (as others are seeing it), while your delivery screens and notes appear on the other.
15. If appropriate, check time zones before scheduling the web conference. You'd be amazed how often even experienced trainers forgot to do this … and end up opening a conference at the wrong time.
16. Related to item 15, check in advance to make sure that dates and times appear correctly in all meeting listings and notification messages. Confirm that the dates and times you define are communicated consistently to all participants.
17. Check ahead of time that all online links through which students can join the web conference will work … whether they are delivered to learners in an LMS message, via email, or on a web page.
18. If any learners are located in other organizations, try a test connect into their facilities well before the actual conference. Though rare, their IT departments may need to change some firewall settings before you'll be able to communicate in.
19. Have more than one Web Conference option ready to use. Then, if some participants can not connect, you can create a new conference on the spot, with different conference tools.
20. Typically, you do not want people to join a web conference until it is actually open for business. Depending on the system you use, you may be able to enforce this with a student display that says: "Can not join until …"
21. Before starting, ask your POC if everyone is present and if it's OK to begin.
22. During the actual conference, check in periodically by asking questions of the attendees. For example: "Does that make sense? Are there any questions so far? Can you think if an example where you might use this __________." This helps to ensure the attendees are attentive, and to see if they have any questions. Silence is a sign that the information is not being understood.
23. Try to stay "on course" but allow for flexibility. Often questions asked will take you to another topic area and may require more explanation than allowed in the allotted time. Try to answer all questions and offer to follow up with more information offline, or in another conference, when time is limited.
24. When you get close to the end, if you feel like you might run over or need a few extra minutes to finish up, stop and check with all participants. Be considerate of others' schedules.
25. Provide training exercises on the topics discussed.
26. Plan ahead for how you will close the session. Thank everyone for their time and attention, leave time for any closing comments or information, discuss next steps (if any), and review how you can be contacted (if needed).
27. Follow up with your learners after their web-conference training. This could be by email or even through a test to gauge their understanding of the material.
28. Keep a log of all training and notes. It can help improve your future training.
As much as I am afraid this will age me, I can admit that when I was in elementary school some of the first computers in schools made their appearance. I remember that we had a few Mac computers in the room set aside for students who needed extra help, but if we had free time and no one was in there we could go and play around for a bit. I did not get much time to check them out, and I really did not see any more until I had a computer class in eighth grade.
Perhaps the reason for computers in schools was lost on the teacher I had in eighth grade though. I'm not surprised, as he was known as the teacher that tried to look down the shirts of the girls in his classes. Although I do not know if that is true or not, I do know that I did not learn much then. For the most part, we made greeting cards with the computers, and that was about it. Although I was sure computers in schools were for a higher purpose, we never got around to doing anything other than that. Maybe that was just a way of introduction, I really do not know.
Today, computers in schools are all over the place, though there are some schools that done have as many as some others, and there are probably some schools that do not have any. To me that is a huge shame, because computers in schools should be something that is mandatory. I would guess that almost every job that will open in ten years time will require you to have some computer skills. Although those who are not introduced to them in college may have a hard time in their careers.
If you live in an area that is low on computers in schools, this might be something you want to work on. If you feel up to it, and can find some parents to help you, you might want to work on some fundraisers to get some machines in your local school. You may think that you can only raise money for a few of them, but a few are better than nothing at all. Computers in schools are very important, and no child should be denied the chance to at least learn the basics. If you can not get that far, make sure you find a library in your community that has computers so you can let them learn there if you have to.